A Clan Full Of Opportunities

Anything related to the Sauerbraten community.
FragGoD1
Playstyle: fragger

A Clan Full Of Opportunities

Post by FragGoD1 »

Hey Va,
As a fan of va and as friend of you all, i would just like to gratulate the amazing clan our leaders have put up :). I remember a few years ago when the clan was made and there was just a few members in the clan. One of the things i would like to grate you all for, is the facinating way you all communicatr by... You always get in touch with every other member. I would also like to prize the activity this clan provides and the amazing skilled members :). Every member has soemthing special.. Deathstar Nop has the tech stuff.. Death14, zuchi, zaharia, spectre, hawk, fredd, miami all got their rifles pointing at their targets.. Lombok, rudi are the real mappers which have made quite impressive maps.. And you all the rest of you are just great. This clan also has great motivating and responsive clanleaders.. Today i was playing with rudi and he munched my ass.. But after some games rudi gave me some motivation and i beat him lol 81 57 in insta turbine and 56 52 something in effic. I have never done this before, never beaten him, but thanks to his motivation and training i feel like a Boss. Thank you all for your great support and you all may have a happy new year. Remember.. A new year means new opportunities. You all should be proud of yourself and you all might need an vacation lol. Playing 24/7 might ruin your eye sight. :) who fukin cares lol.
Fraggod

Rudi sorry but this is my happiness XD lol, this might never happen again
Attachments
image.png
image.png (92.84 KiB) Viewed 9428 times
P L A Y M O R E F R A G M O R E :evil:
Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Re: A Clan Full Of Opportunities

Post by Fredd »

I remember the first time i beat Rudi and ever since that day, I only got better keep it up :)

Zob is also an amazing insta fragger

Fredd has 4 letters divide that by 12, thats 3. A triangle has 4 sides maths legend right here
Shikijo

Post by Shikijo »

WHHATTT??!?!?! REALLY!?!?! SOO IF I BEAT RUDY I CAN BE THE BEST!?!?! :D
LETS DO IT RUDY :D :) 8-) :lol: :D :evil: :twisted:
Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Post by Fredd »

Shikijo im not the best i may be better than you but that doesnt mean you cant beat me, Im sure you would woop my ass on ctf but im just better at dules :)

Fredd has 4 letters divide that by 12, thats 3. A triangle has 4 sides maths legend right here
Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Post by Fredd »

Rudi you may not have the skills you wish but instead of looking at your skill look at the skill you have given to some of us without you idk what would have happened xD dude your awesome missing you :) im getting my final parts for my new pc tomorrow and then i need to wait to get back to Brisbane :)

Ill try find you online so you can woop me while i use trackpad xD

FragGoD1

Post by FragGoD1 »

Welcome back fredd XD, im ready to kick ure ass.
Rudi thx for everything ure just WonDerful
I know zob is amazing haha, ive seen him play many times.... Death14 is my next target ile spank his ass (in my dreams)..Happy new year everyone!
Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Post by Fredd »

Once i get back home and to Brisbane ill take you up on that challenge..

ZobErZ

Post by ZobErZ »

Meh duels I don't do well in :cry:
When you lose, you get better. When you win you practice more!

Fredd
Recruitment Officer

Post by Fredd »

Zob we all have out talents man, you will only get better if you keep trying like i beat you in dules you beat me in ctf becuase i focus on frags its what i do, dont put yourself down dude your immensely skilled and you dont think of yourself that way. There are many people who look up to you and your skill and soon enough im sure you will be able to beat me :) see you soon

FragGoD1

Post by FragGoD1 »

Fredd u are another example of what this clan stands for, your words makes people happy.
Happy NEW YEAR va